A new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Marketing Executive to work closely with the Marketing team providing support in areas such as advertising & PR, design and events management. You will have the chance to be creative, analytical and support the marketing function with digital elements as well as taking on administrative responsibilities to promote Hadley Group products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support for the full marketing operations and cross functional marcomms, support for design, social media, content writing, administrative tasks, organising events and supporting marketing literature.
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to support marketing strategies.
- Support with external communications activities for both digital and offline marketing.
- Create marketing content with the use of Photoshop and other design software.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Work closely with managers across the group to assist in the management of campaigns.
- Support the marketing team on the social media marketing strategy.
- Prepare contract hire and purchase quotations for the sales team.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales database reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Good competency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- Good written and verbal communication skills